Saturday, January 21, 2012

RSVP'd Out!

It's become an expectation everyday that I call dad and he answers the phone with his same response, "Are you ready?" And I tell him, "Yes!" with my laptop open and my spreadsheet of all the guests. Today marking the date of when the RSVP's are due has been pretty exciting. Dad receives all the cards at home and we tally them up on the phone. So far the total is around 150 with only a handful of no responses. It has almost turned into a guessing game of who will send them in next! There's quite a few family members from Scott's side that are coming; it will be really exciting to meet them for the first time!

I'm also on the edge with some others.. A few important people I sent out without a response yet. Crossing my fingers they will be able to make it.

A note to those who have not sent them in (even if you are not coming!) Shame on you.. lol!
Anyone who has even planned an event with food (knowing the cost of food) should be more than courteous enough to send it!

Anyway, we have 42 days and the clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment