Saturday, January 21, 2012

An Image of an Aisle

As time gets closer and I keep watching all these wedding movies (not really but it feels like it!), I have this video replaying in my head of the day. Of me getting dressed, riding in a limo to the venue, and hanging out in the dressing room for time to pass. For my dad to see me and start crying (though he says he won't, I know he will!), for my mom to cry, and for me.. well I probably will cry but at the same time I feel like I will be too over emotional to the point of almost being in shock not knowing what to think or do. I see the video of me walking grabbing daddy's arm, my knees shaking, my stomach tightening up, and my breathing getting really shallow with nerves. I see myself with the doors open walking through the door and a hundred fifty plus people starring at me. And I see Scott and that's where my video stops. I have no earthly idea how he will react! He may cry or he may be just as in shock as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment