Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Musical Talents Of....

I have a previous post regarding my music selections. We will in fact be having and remaining with our current DJ, Complete Music and Video, for the reception. However, I wanted the ceremony to be a bit more romantic. For those of you who know me I play the viola, and have been playing since I was in 6 grade. It's not a very well known instrument to those not musically talented, and is not typically an instrument many seek to play. Well, performing in orchestra and excelling in my concerts, I have learned to appreciate classical music, the sounds of my instrument, and acoustic tones in general.

I had a friend who offered to play his acoustic guitar at the wedding but due to scheduling conflicts was unable to commit.

Fortunately after much complaining, much frustration, and much hair pulling, I was able to find a replacement that turned out to be what I had dreamed about to begin with as ceremony entertainment...
My neighbor Britton, who shares my love of orchestral music, has put together a string quartet to perform! The musicians all currently perform with the Kennesaw Philharmonic Orchestra. Musical selections will be left a surprise to not completely spoil the wedding, however acoustically 550 Trackside should sound amazing with the instruments!

No comments:

Post a Comment