Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crunch Time... Literally!

January is nearly half way through and there are so many details left to plan! It's crunch time with 44 days left, and I want to catch you up on all the details!

Martin Luther King Weekend was spent over looking details again that otherwise cannot be postponed. We created a game plan for the table decorations for the cake, gift, and sweethearts table. We also looked into how to plan the seating chart and how to have the table numbers displayed. Finally, dad and uncle Marcos finished painting our awesome lanterns for centerpieces and worked on a majority of the wood slabs.

I'm putting a general request out that if you have any mid sized jars (roughly 3-6 inches tall) or baby jars that you are currently not using, please let me know! I will gladly come by and pick them up to take them off you hands!

Mom and Kim are planning the Bridal Shower - to be hosted on January 28 at La Cazuela in downtown Lawrenceville, 5pm I believe. I was able to do some shopping with them for some decoration but they've kept me out of the loop to keep it a fun surprise.

I've also scheduled my last fitting to be the morning of the 28 to ensure the alterations came out exactly as planned. I love putting on the dress - it will be the fourth time and possibly last before the wedding but it excites me even more every time I put it on!

RSVP's are also due shortly and about a third have been returned thus far. Turnout looks to be pretty good so far but I hope to hear from the others soon! I'm surprised with the responses of some yes's and no's but the people currently coming is proving to be a great mix! Some very important people have also not RSVP'd as of yet!! HINT HINT

No comments:

Post a Comment