Thursday, February 9, 2012

Time Sensitive

I do want to apologize. I feel like I've neglected posting and keeping everyone updated. There's 22 days left in counting for the wedding and it is surreal at this point in time. It has definitely become more of a reality lately.. I've been stressed still thinking about the DIY projects we are trying to complete. There are technically 3 weekends left, 1 of which will be spent with some of my girlfriends in a cabin, 1 of which will be spent in Kennesaw while on call which is just the format of my job, and the final being the only time I actually have left to plan and work.

Some projects I've been working on.. I've painted 1 of 2 windows blue (to be seen at the wedding for decor), Scott and I have been working on the ceremony scriptures and readings, and I've barely begun to start the programs. That may actually be a week day project after work with some friends.

I was however able to schedule a day of relaxation on Feb 17. I will start the morning with a facial at Joseph's Salon in Lawrenceville, then to get nails and a hair updo trial at Bella Vita Salon at noon. Lastly, I will finalize the layout and floor plans of 550 Trackside at 4pm with my dad.

The to do list is fairly detailed though not as extensive as I thought. It's just stressful due to lack of time I can actually commit to doing everything, since I am not home.

No comments:

Post a Comment