Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15 Days

With fifteen days for the wedding I get sooo many people asking me if I am nervous and if everything is planned for the wedding.. Well surprisingly no and yes. I am not currently nervous, though I think it is from still being in the mindset of work in Kennesaw. I have an easy time compartmentalizing what I do, thus I don't typically think about wedding stuff while I'm at work and vice versa. It's a little more intertwined because I essentially live where I work. As for the planning stages. Everything is planned for sure, it's just the small projects that are needing to be completed at this point. When we've had our spare time Scott and I have been working on our vows, arranging the processional, and working on a couple of the DIY projects.

Fifteen days. The number still doesn't quite sink in. I don't think I'll believe it until I am able to go home and be out of my current element.

No comments:

Post a Comment