Monday, November 28, 2011

100 Days and Counting!

It's the final countdown! It feels like I will blink and the next thing I know my hand will be in dad's as he is walking me down the aisle! Thanksgiving 2011 marked the 100 day mark before the wedding. It crept up on us and the urgency begins to hit. I feel so great to have taken care of all the major things and have a plan for the smaller details.

100 days.. It definitely makes me nervous! As I explained in a previous blog, and I've actually told Scott.. I won't have cold feet about getting married, I will be nervous about standing up in front of everyone!
If you haven't seen Breaking Dawn Part 1 (I will not get into any commentary on the movie) I can definitely relate to Bella. Not even having gone into the situation myself, I thought they did a fantastic job with the wedding scene. Emotionally I felt as if I was there. My heart was pounding as hard as you could hear hers in the film. I was nervous for her! But when she saw Edward all I could do was think of Scott. I got excited, I got relaxed, I got nervous - but good nervous. It was a rush of emotions and I can't wait to experience them for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment