Monday, February 27, 2012

5 Golden Rings!!!!

5 Day Countdown has begun (and yes our rings are in fact white gold!)! It's hard to write on some things with the intention of not releasing too much crucial and awesome information. I do want a shout out to all of my ladies that came to help out this weekend! We painted a window, got half the programs completed, finished the kids books, and took care of the remainder of the jars! There's still a bit that needs to be done in terms of the programs but we are waiting for the paper to be rushed delivered! We did go to the venue twice the weekend, making me more and more excited! Saturday we went to test out the internet connection and show the bridal party the venue. Sunday, 550 Trackside had an open house and we invited Scott's mom and Darlene to see the place. To no surprise they loved it!

The question at this moment everyone is asking is if I am nervous.. It continues to remain no, but I am getting more excited. I think nerves may come in Friday when I realize it is actually happening!!

I will tell you my aunt came in yesterday and it was surreal (we don't see family very often) but it makes everything more real! Half the family will be here Wednesday and the rest arriving on Friday; I can tell you Scott and I are sooooo excited! If any of you can remember being a child and thinking about your favorite cousin who lives far away is coming to visit - that excitement is what we have right now. We are both big family people and we can't wait to share as much time with them before we all depart!

No comments:

Post a Comment