Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Countdown

Less than five months away and I think it's starting to hit me how soon it yes, yet I still yearn, I want it to be the day, like I would be waking up knowing today is my day. I can't wait for it to be official and we can start the next chapter in our lives.
Yet I am still holding back enjoying this time getting to plan out that day. I'm enjoying going on dates and talking about what our life will be like as we're older, what our kids will look like, and what our families will be like. I enjoy getting to dream.
Scary thought about how fast we're growing up.. and all those times parents and other adults told us not to grow up too fast. But you can't help it, you can't help enjoying each day and living life.

I will admit I am nervous. I've never been one to stand in front of so many people and be truly comfortable. All I think about it how many eyes will be staring at me. Though I know and I have been reaffirmed that the only thing I will think about as I walk down the aisle is him. I look forward to it.

We're starting to take care of all the little details including the centerpieces, other decorations, favors, bridal party gifts, etc. The only major thing not finalized is the food and that is only due to the crazy game we are playing with adding more and more guests to the list. Its crazy to think how many people we want to share our day with, how many meant that much to us. It is too much but I will trade a bit of my pay check in to have them there on my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment